1 clio: 48/52

48/52

Friday, December 6, 2013


—Ciara

I did a photo-shoot for Gwen on Monday and her friend Ciara modelled. It was freezing and she had to hop into the car between outfit changes to prevent her extremities from falling off but she sucked it up and even managed to laugh and smile in between looking serious for the camera…something I don’t think I could have mustered, I was cold in four layers of clothing!
I’ve met Ciara a couple of times with Gwen and she has the loveliest personality. She is the kind of girl you feel like you’ve met a million times before in the best possible way. After the shoot we had lunch, talked about our futures and all agreed that that was too scary a topic to dwell on. Ciara is a sweet heart, I hope we get to hang out again…in less freezing cold circumstances! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts and kind words of encouragement.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

clio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger