1 clio: The Ring of Kerry.

The Ring of Kerry.

Sunday, September 22, 2013


















I really wanted to get away before heading back to college and, scarily, all of the extra pressures that final year brings.. Canada was beginning to feel like forever ago and August had melted away rapidly between working in Moss Cottage and minding Emily…both of which I thoroughly enjoyed, but still I was beginning to crave vast open spaces and the quiet that can only be found outside of Dublin. My friends agreed and we thought we’d make it a sort of birthday celebration slash last hurrah before we all go our separate ways for the academic year…
In the end it didn’t quite work out as planned as, for many reasons, most of my friends weren’t able to come. Richard and I went anyway and we had the loveliest time…my only regret is that we had to come home after just two nights! It’s a very long, and very windy way away but the drive is truly beautiful…and the company was ok too. I know that I am so lucky to have this guy to adventure with and I couldn’t be more grateful.

Wish me luck on my first day back tomorrow, I am nervous and excited and a little bit scared of what the year will bring!



1 comments:

  1. I visited Killarney alone at the end of a month-long trip to Europe in 2011 and the national park there was breathtaking! I would love to return and get to the coast..the beauty reminds me almost of Big Sur in California, and yet very different...

    I've been enjoying reading through your blog! Cheers, Genna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts and kind words of encouragement.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

clio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger