1 clio: Fading.

Fading.

Monday, April 15, 2013





It’s pretty rare that I post other people’s work here, not for any particular reason other than I try to spend more time making and doing than I do trawling the internet. I am at the beginning of a big project in college and have been researching like crazy. I feel like I am hyper-sensitive to any and all imagery that catches my eye and these stunning double exposures by Michelle Rae made me sigh out loud.

They are just so beautiful.

I haven’t made any double exposures in a really long time but these pictures really make me want to get out and shoot a whole roll of them.

Michelle also wrote this poignant post to accompany the images. 

1 comments:

  1. Oh these are beautiful, wow! I've been wanting to take more portraits and more doubles this year, but maybe I should be combining the two as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts and kind words of encouragement.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

clio All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger